Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chicken Cacciatore From Kosherista.com!


I’m not a half-bad chef but sometimes cooking for two kids and their dad can be stressful, especially when the kids have after school programs and I have to drop them off and pick them up, back and forth, back and forth – it can really get hectic. So last Tuesday, the kids had JCC, and I had a nail appointment at two o’ clock, which I figured would be enough time, but I saw my friend and we started talking.

Before I knew it, it was three thirty, and I was going to be late to pick up the kids! So I rushed over to the school and picked them up, and they were fifteen minutes late for JCC. I got back home by four and in order to have dinner ready by six thirty, I still had to go food shopping and have it ready in little more than an hour.

So I went to kosherista.com to find a nice kosher recipe and then went grocery shopping to get the food. I decided on the chicken cacciatore, on the top rated page, which only called for four ingredients, and then I went back home to make it. Well by the time I went to pick up the kids, I had it planned so that the chicken would be just about done by the time we got back. And let me tell you, not only did the kids scrape their plates, but my husband (who’s a pretty picky eater himself) loved it! So now I know what to do whenever I’m in a bind – kosherista.com!

0 comments:

Kosher Recipes   © 2008. Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing

TOP